Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Chocolate Cupcakes with Strawberry Ganache, Chocolate Glaze and Buttercream Frosting

As I mentioned before, a couple of photographer friends from Click Photography came over one day to take photos of my cupcakes. All worked out well and they managed to take photos of the entire process. I must say it was a heap of fun having company for a change while I baked. Normally I like the solitary feeling I get when I'm baking, but sometimes a change is good. Their presence was probably what pushed me to make sure the cupcakes turned out perfect. And perfect they were!

I got the recipes off a blog I go back too whenever I'm looking for new recipes. So far it hasn't failed me except for the vanilla cupcakes. She does a tonne of unique flavours, and there are a heap I've yet to try.

The batter's almost ready

The easy way to fill the cups

After 20 minutes .......

This is what we get!

The icing process begins with pink buttercream icing
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The final product
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Major thanks to my favourite Click photographers for the beautiful photographs. I cannot believe how professional the cupcakes look. If I didn't know better, I would have thought the photos were straight out of a cookbook. I'm more than impressed and entirely grateful for the photographs. Thank you!

I got lots of positive feedback from friends who had the cupcakes, as one could not have said any better, I was told that "Oh My GOD! It's like sex in my mouth!". Thanks, I guess? The cupcakes were nice, rich and moist, and hitting the centre was like a surprise in itself once you got to the ganache. If you're a chocoholic, then this is the cupcake for you.

xx

C.


No comments:

Post a Comment