Greetings and salutations everyone! Welcome to my blog that cups some cakes. After much encouragement and ego boosting from family and friends, I decided to start a blog to showcase my cupcakes. What started as irritation from yucky store-bought muffins became an (almost) obsession with baking cupcakes for personal consumption. Trying not to turn into a cupcake myself, I shared my baked goods with family and friends and was somewhat surprised by the positive reaction. Since then I have not stopped baking and have baked some cupped awesomeness.

A couple of photographer friends from "
Click Photography" came round one day and took photos of my baking process which inspired me to start this cupcake blog. I thought it would be good to showcase both my cupcakes and their photos, which leaves me drooling like pictures from a cookbook. So we made a deal, I give them free cupcakes and coffee and I get beautiful photos in return.
I'll post all the yummy-ness soon enough, so hang tight and keep checking back!
xx
C
No comments:
Post a Comment